Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XBMX

Simms Classic Guide Jacket XXL

13 posts in this topic

Simms Classic Jacket, size XXL, Gore-Tex material, NEW with all tags. Retails for $329.95 plus shipping. $225 shipped USPS money order---

Is the jacket an actual XXL? Meaning true to size. I wear XXL an like to layer clothes under. Is there room for that? Does the hood store? Roll up into collar.

View PostIs the jacket an actual XXL? Meaning true to size. I wear XXL an like to layer clothes under. Is there room for that? Does the hood store? Roll up into collar.

Its a true XXL with plenty of room no problem. Looked on the Simms site can't tell about the hood. looks like it has a velcro think to secure it. MSRP is now $329.

I have several penn reels a few bms and tons of other plugs. The reels are all used but in fine working order a 850ss 560 slammer and a 706 all made in the us all metal

at 5'10 and about 180lbs do you think this could be a very large one for me?

DBS

View PostSimms Classic Jacket, size XXL, Gore-Tex material, NEW with all tags. Retails for $329.95 plus shipping. $225 shipped USPS money order---

View PostReally interested in the jacket. I can give 100 cash and trade the rest, Ill make it worth it. Really need a new top this year. Let me know.beers.gif

Lets give it few more days, if no one steps up, maybe we can do a lay-a-way or something------X

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0