Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SurFeR BoY

RM jointed danny in BROWN TROUT

12 posts in this topic

View Postlol thanks mikey wink.gif

no thank you.. you he he only had a limited amount in this color and between gas, tolls shipping and pay pal...

That's about as close to an admission that you bought it to resell as I've seen in a long time.

View PostThat's about as close to an admission that you bought it to resell as I've seen in a long time.

Exactly - and as such, the quickest removal from the BST Forum that you have seen in a long time - you get to be the first reseller removed after the Asbury show SurFeR BoY. Please don't insult me with "I didn't know" or "it wasn't reselling" - thanks.

TimS

View PostExactly - and as such, the quickest removal from the BST Forum that you have seen in a long time - you get to be the first reseller removed after the Asbury show SurFeR BoY. Please don't insult me with "I didn't know" or "it wasn't reselling" - thanks.

TimS

Tim--I hit him with a 4 point, two month Infraction before you removed him from the BST. In light of his removal from this forum, do you think the Infraction should be reversed?

View PostTim--I hit him with a 4 point, two month Infraction before you removed him from the BST. In light of his removal from this forum, do you think the Infraction should be reversed?

Sure, I'll reverse it - won't matter, reselling means instant removal...not sure why I ever made an infraction for reselling, there are no second chances for resellers.

TimS

View PostSure, I'll reverse it - won't matter, reselling means instant removal...not sure why I ever made an infraction for reselling, there are no second chances for resellers.

TimS

OK, so now I know what I should do in the future--instead of just imposing points beatin.gif

cwm8.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0