cabcaf

Joke Biden's Hometown Newspaper peddles idiotic tax lies for Obamarxist

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Government & Politics

Sheriff's men decry 'Robin Hood' budget

Obama's plan to shift tax burden away from poor, middle class criticized

By LORI MONTGOMERY "¢ The Washington Post "¢ March 8, 2009

WASHINGTON -- It has been called a Robin Hood budget: The spending plan President Barack Obama sent to Congress would give the poor new tax cuts, new college loans and a new health care system by taking nearly $1 trillion from the rich in new and restored taxes.

....This from the WaPo, courtesy of DelawareonlineDOTcom aka the News Urinal

Are there still people so ignorant that they are not aware that "the poor and the middle class" do not bear the "burden" of the Federal Income tax load?headscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gif

About 46% of workers, the POOREST people who actually have a job don't pay any Federal Income Tax at all as of right now.

HOW can we "SHIFT THE TAX BURDEN AWAY FROM THE POOR AND THE

MIDDLE CLASS" when the burden has NEVER been on themheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gif

So would any of you Obowel voters like to step up to the plate and repeat the tired old lie that "the rich don't pay any taxes", or "the rich don't pay their fair share"?

What percent of taxes do the rich (as defined by Obamarxist) pay? Anyone know, or are libs truley only armed with ignorance?wink.gif

If so speak up, and I'll shove about 1000 factual articles down your "froats" biggrin.gif about who really pays the lion's share of income taxes.

Any takers???confused.gif No????headscratch.gifcwm27.gif

Perhaps I've reached the cherished point in my political posting career here where liberals just start leaving my factual, thought provoking posts be.cwm27.gif

Speak up, or continue to keep your heads shoved all the way up into Obamarxist's deep, dark nether region.

Who here did not know that the Washington Post was a propaganda arm for the DNC?

Well you do now..........unless you have learning disabilities........which is of course a seemingly logical conclusion at this pointtongue.gif

Leaving the poor aside, As a middle class, self employed guy, I contend that I pay far more in taxes as a percentage of my income than the so called rich.

To just include Federal income tax is ridicules IMO.

I can't keep a 2 week a year house in Florida to avoid state tax, I cant live off capital gains at 15%, or tax free municipal bonds. I can't take my compensation in stock options or defer it for tax advantage. And it's funny how SS taxes end just over 100K.

I've said here many times before, I easily pay between 50 and 60 %, maybe more, of what I earn in taxes of one form or another. I don't want the rich to pay more, I want me to pay LESS.

The rich should not be punished for success, but they shouldn't be rewarded with tax advantages for it either. IMO the tax system should be arranged so that everyone, as much as possible and excluding the poor, pays the same portion of there income in taxes of all types.

Show me someone with a 10 million dollar a year income, from all sources, who pays 5 to 6 million a year in taxes and I will concede your point.

To me, this is a Conservative position. I want no advantage, but I don't want to be punished for not making enough to take advantage of the system.

I'm not exactly an Obama fan.

But I question the honesty of this:

"About 46% of workers, the POOREST people who actually have a job don't pay any Federal Income Tax at all as of right now."

While technically true, I also believe for all practical purposes a lie, and has been ever since Lyndon Johnson first proposed cooking the books by having a unified budget (including Social Security) to make the deficit not look as bad as it really is. On and off budget since then, people involved in budget matters often produce two sets of numbers, one without Social Security included in the budget totals and one with Social Security included. Thus, Social Security is still frequently treated as though it were part of the unified federal budget, with deceitful accounting. The money is being stolen to pay for other stuff, and replaced with IOU's.

Any one who works pays this. It is based on income. It is either removed from a paycheck or owed to the Fed. government. It is an income tax, regardless of what the government or anyone else wants to call it.

The poor pay taxes too.

You have reached the pinnacle of delusional extreme right wing absurd posting. Congrats on your illustrious career as a total wingnut cabcaf. clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

America salutes you cut and paste boy!!!

Leaving the poor aside, As a middle class, self employed guy, I contend that I pay far more in taxes as a percentage of my income than the so called rich.

To just include Federal income tax is ridicules IMO.

This is a debate about Federal income tax, so it's NOT riduculous.kooky.gif That's what Obama is raising, and it is what Obama is attempting to exclude even more people from paying.wink.gif

View PostYou have reached the pinnacle of delusional extreme right wing absurd posting. Congrats on your illustrious career as a total wingnut cabcaf. clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

America salutes you cut and paste boy!!!

Thanks for cowering!!!!

I knew I could count on you to NOT reply on topic. Props to mixing in some personal attacks and namecalling in your "thoughtful rebuttal"cwm27.gif though

View PostI'm not exactly an Obama fan.

But I question the honesty of this:

"About 46% of workers, the POOREST people who actually have a job don't pay any Federal Income Tax at all as of right now."

While technically true, I also believe for all practical purposes a lie, and has been ever since Lyndon Johnson first proposed cooking the books by having a unified budget (including Social Security) to make the deficit not look as bad as it really is. On and off budget since then, people involved in budget matters often produce two sets of numbers, one without Social Security included in the budget totals and one with Social Security included. Thus, Social Security is still frequently treated as though it were part of the unified federal budget, with deceitful accounting. The money is being stolen to pay for other stuff, and replaced with IOU's.

Any one who works pays this. It is based on income. It is either removed from a paycheck or owed to the Fed. government. It is an income tax, regardless of what the government or anyone else wants to call it.

The poor pay taxes too.

Excellent post and absolutely true.

Add to SS all the other Taxes the middle class and to some extent the poor pay on a daily basis, from gas taxes, to taxes on there telephone line and everything in between, our burden as a percentage of income far exceeds the wealthy.

I just want a fair shake, I don't want to pay more or less than anyone else.

View PostHow can President Obama be a Marxist when he's actually an Islamofascist?

Who called him that?

Are you playing ignorant (like Obama) and pretending he's NOT a Marxist?headscratch.gif

Loads of people throw terms around when they have no clue as to their meaning.