Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stresst

Another shop gone

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Yup another one. Fishing Buster on norther is out of business. While I knew it was only the matter of time, I do feel bad for the guy. What it is? He prices/and way he does business or the economy and the competiton around him?

View PostChris's place shut down???? Dam! He was such a nice guy!

Yeah, I was there today. There is literaly nothing left maybe 10 reel and 10 rods. Its a shame. I started dealing with him after I had the trouble with the other clown. Need to find another shopcwm31.gif

View Posti havent been there in like 5 yrs but pro fishing tackle wasnt that bad

Pro fishing was the best. Linda very knowledgeable. But now here brother owns it and its no were near what it used to be.IMO

Yea i passed by there yesterday and saw it all gated up and was wondering why, on such a beautiful fishing day, he would be closed. I goto the other one on northern further west.

I've been to this guy's shop a few times but he lied to me once and decided to never go back. no need to go over particulers, it is what it is.

View PostYea i passed by there yesterday and saw it all gated up and was wondering why, on such a beautiful fishing day, he would be closed. I goto the other one on northern further west.

I've been to this guy's shop a few times but he lied to me once and decided to never go back. no need to go over particulers, it is what it is.

Mike from EAst coast is a great guy with great prices so is the shop I think your referring to first fishing. John and his wife are very nice people and so is the reel repairmen Peter. IMO those are the 2 best shops in that area.

It's very sad, but this just goes to show you how very close to the bone most B&T's are run. I'm not in any way blaming the owners at all, it's just a very unprofitable business. Most shops are just barely above the "red zone" most of the time, and with the economy being what it is the ones that are just making it sink like a stone. Again, it is a shame.