Diecast Cars F/s

I have 22 1:18 scale Car models. All of them are out of the box but I have many to most of the boxes in my attic. They are mostly Maisto and Hot Wheels, all in Excellent Display condition. Would Prefer Pick Up but I am willing to work something out with shipping if it comes down to it. Great for Collectors or Kids! Each car can be removed from the stand!

I would prefer not to post pictures because there are so many cars but if you can't find a picture of the type of car model on ebay, let me know if you are interested.

I will Let the Maisto Lot go for $80 and the Hot Wheels+Muscle Machines Lot go for $80 as well. Both Lots together for $150, individually the prices are firm!

Maisto:

Grey Hummer H2: $5

Green Porsche Cayenne: $5

Silver Mercedes 300 SLR Coupe "Uhlenhaut" Gullwing: $15

Silver Mercedes SL 55 AMG: $5

Black Dodge Viper SRT-10 Convertible: $10

White with Blue Sport Stripes Dodge Viper GT2: $15

Dark Silver Lamborghini Murcielago: $5

Yellow Lamborghini Gallardo: $5

Gold 2003 Signature Edition Corvette C5 chassis: $10

Silver Maserati Spyder: $5

Silver Nissan NISMO 350 Z: $10

Yellow 2003 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra Convertible: $5

Red BMW Z4 Roadster: $5

White Jeep Wrangler: $5 ( no stand )

Hot Wheels:

Red Porsche 996 GT3: $10

Silver Ferrari 360 Spider: $10

Red Ferrari Enzo: $15

Dark Blue Ferrari 612 Scaglietti: $10

Metallic Yellow WHIPS Lamborghini Murcielago: $15

Yellow Lamborghini Diablo GTR: $15

Black Chevrolet Corvette C6 Convertible: $10

Muscle Machines:

Red 2003 Acura NSX TUNER: $10

Quote:Originally Posted by Eric_Sfirst hit turned out to be a 13lb bass on a big plug. Very happy to see stripes again so I humped it then sent it on its way.

they are available still, if you would like me to take pictures I can do it when I get off work today (which Idk when that is) or you can go to ebay and type in " the company, 1:18 scale, and what the car is" All of the cars are in excellent condition and I do have the boxes. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Quote:Originally Posted by Eric_Sfirst hit turned out to be a 13lb bass on a big plug. Very happy to see stripes again so I humped it then sent it on its way.

• 7 months later...

bump to the top. All of the cars are now in boxes ready to go, would like to get rid of these cars all together. Willing to accept trades for something hunting or fishing related!