Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtkstriper

Fs 706z

20 posts in this topic

Letining another one go from my collection. reel is n great shape. 10/10 mecanical and 9.5/10 comectic. Mark on stem from Rod Valut. Reel is ready to fish. Include is and 706Z emblem that I had just in case. Price includes shipp/usps deliv. conf.#. $205 thanks.MTK

Mtk

Didn't the 706z's come with the black pancake handle or did they make them with that torpedo handle too or do you also have the pancake handle? Thanks

I think They made them with torpedo handles too. The early ones, just like the 704Z. Also the drag knob was diferent. This one is the early model. I bought this handle at Julians in NJ. (Sandy hook), But I also have the pancake one. Thanks. MTK

OK; Today I'm feeling good. I will let this one go for $180. PP/PO MO. Reel is in great shape. Good price here. Thanks, MTK.(price is firm)

mtk, its not the reel. its the economy. this reel would have already sold 3 months ago. and may sell 3 months from now. its a georgous reel. or you will drop it 30 or 35 more bucks 10 bucks at a time and then someone will throw caution to the wind and buy a bargain. save till you can get what its worth.imho. but its your reel. free bump anyway.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0