Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jayfish

Magnets... The gig is up RE Permits

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

I would just like to inform everyone who used the old Magnet trick to transfer permits from there truck to there second truck . The parks department is up on this one big time! i renewed my permit and they had a poster board of "revoked Permits" when i asked how does some one get there permit revoked they explained that by using a magnet to transfer a permit from truck to truck was a major No No well i for one have done this for a few years and i guess i will have to buy a second permit . Just a word of advise use caution this year the parkies are out in full force

View PostI would just like to inform everyone who used the old Magnet trick to transfer permits from there truck to there second truck . The parks department is up on this one big time! i renewed my permit and they had a poster board of "revoked Permits" when i asked how does some one get there permit revoked they explained that by using a magnet to transfer a permit from truck to truck was a major No No well i for one have done this for a few years and i guess i will have to buy a second permit . Just a word of advise use caution this year the parkies are out in full force

That sounds illegal to begin with...so why should one be surprised that the cops finally caught on headscratch.gif ?

Is that what was done with the county permits. We always bought the two permits, for the family trucks. I agree it's breaking the law. If you can afford two 4wd vehicles why not the other $75.00?

It would be nice to see them enforcing the rules.There are too many people down there with no permit!Im sick of people pulling up 8people hop out,two dogs,no rods or any equip. and no permit,if you say something to them they have an attitude like your on their beach.Call the parkies and they never show.Id love to bring my dog to the beach for the day but if everyone did it would be bedlambeatin.gif