Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishoholic

Lowes

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

So I go over to a chick friend of mines to help her with a few things for new apartment. I start with installing a scone style light for her wall... I open the box which had clearly been opened before. She said all the boxes were previously opened. Inside there were no direction and it was missing 2 essential components!!! Ok... 0 for 1... next I start putting in a new mirror in her bathroom...Big scratch right across the middle.. 0 for 2... Next was an accordion style door for her bathroom... Of course it had also been opened before and the installation hardware was missing... strike 3 I'm out..Sorry sweetie..

So do the clowns at the big stores even bother to look in the boxes of returned products? I'm guess no.. Too much work... Just let some other customer deal with it. I'm just glad I didn't pay for it... Although in a way I will be when I go back to her house and RE-install the light, mirror and door. thumbd.gif

View PostSo I go over to a chick friend of mines to help her with a few things... I open the box which had clearly been opened before. ...She said all the boxes were previously opened. ..Sorry sweetie..

Creative deletions. Sorry, had to.

Yeah, the big box stores can be a pain in the arse.