Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BranfordJeff

What is it with this new administration and gift-giving?

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

0bama gives some walmart-dvd's to UK's Brown (which won't work in the UK), clinton gives an "overcharge" button to Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

Classless, clueless, and amateurish. kooky.gif

Classless, clueless, and amateurish. kooky.gifClassless, clueless, and amateurish. kooky.gifClassless, clueless, and amateurish. kooky.gifClassless, clueless, and amateurish. kooky.gifClassless, clueless, and amateurish. kooky.gifClassless, clueless, and amateurish. kooky.gif

Had the Russian text on the button wrong. Could not be bothered to google it!!!!

When I read the details of what Brown gave, the thought that went into it, I was embarrassed ans an American. Really.

The bust of Churchill was one thing. Add this and you may as well forget to try and ask any favors.

Whats the objective?

Isolation?

Yep, Ol' Gordo was just absolutely steadfast in his indignation...

Seriously...

Is this all a bit of hoopla to steer the discussion away from Rush, the newly crowned Messiah of the GOP?

cwm27.gif

View PostYep, Ol' Gordo was just absolutely steadfast in his indignation...

Seriously...

Is this all a bit of hoopla to steer the discussion away from Rush, the newly crowned Messiah of the GOP?

cwm27.gif

Yeah foreigners love and respect the USA now - who doesn't love a good laugh at the bumbling fool? O&Co bunglers will wish Rush was their leader.

This is rapidly turning into the gang that couldn't shoot straight. Come on folks - it's freakin' watercolor hour at special-ed class with these rubes. I'm embarrassed that these shlupps are out there bending over to the world....

View Post0bama gives some walmart-dvd's to UK's Brown (which won't work in the UK), clinton gives an "overcharge" button to Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

Classless, clueless, and amateurish. kooky.gif

How dare he not send DVDs in PALcwm27.gif

I think the Wal Mart thing really shows class, don't youbiggrin.gifcwm13.gif