Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TACKLE JUNKIE

Could I have a Forum were I could go to read deleted threads?

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

View PostI hate when I'm just starting to read a juicy thread and as I'm clicking to the next page I get the "You don't have the authorization to read this thread" crap. cwm13.gifmad.gifbeatin.gif

Wherever it was that you got to, I can pretty much tell you for sure that it went downhill from there. frown.gif

Dodge City in the 1880s had nothing on that train wreck.

View PostWherever it was that you got to, I can pretty much tell you for sure that it went downhill from there. frown.gif

Dodge City in the 1880s had nothing on that train wreck.

pretty sure he was referring to the other one DJ. this post was up before the other was shut down.

View Postpretty sure he was referring to the other one DJ. this post was up before the other was shut down.

I'm starting to lose track. cwm27.gif

View PostDitch is right. They didn't go anywhere good. Basically people accusing me until I broke the rules to defend myself.

So you're saying you can't stay in the rules and make your point? How are you ever going to run a computer forum? headscratch.gif

View PostSo you're saying you can't stay in the rules and make your point? How are you ever going to run a computer forum? headscratch.gif

Do you even know what we're talking about? I had to make my point by bringing off-site garbage here. That's against the rules but I had to since I was being accused here of something that happened off site.

waaah.gifwaaah.gifwaaah.gifwaaah.gifwaaah.gifwaaah.gifwaaah.gifwaaah.gifwaaah.gifwaaah.gifwaaah.gifwaaah.gif

View PostDo you even know what we're talking about? I had to make my point by bringing off-site garbage here. That's against the rules but I had to since I was being accused here of something that happened off site.