Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capequahog

This tug

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

had its hands full approaching the canal while off Sagamore, as it was blowing right good out of the southwest today, it appeared he lost track and had to do a 360 to get back on track, here he's made it in fine, also, someone was fishing off the end of the Sag jettyheadscratch.gif

View PostI know ther's a lot "Rock Fish" in the canal. They seem to eat a lot of my equipment.. but I never seem to land any!! LOL headscratch.gif

but they give a great fight, even with a 1209 and 65lb braid

Hey CQ, if this tug was off Sag when coming into the east end, isn't the picture reversed? BTW, thanks for the help last fall in selling my canal cruiser.

View PostHey CQ, if this tug was off Sag when coming into the east end, isn't the picture reversed? BTW, thanks for the help last fall in selling my canal cruiser.

I see the aging process hits us allwink.gif in the same ways, shot taken from Horizons parking lot and looks twd canal east end

see you in warm months

I am heading south today for a week FL gulf side

kensac,

How do you reverse a digital photo?

Looks to me that CQ was standing at or near Horizons in Sandwich, when he took the photo. The long jetty is on the Sagamore side.

View PostI am heading south today for a week FL gulf side

CQ, have fun. the weather is turning as we speak. we arrived on sunday night at Fort Myers airport, to find "cold" weather. yesterday it reached 78. the next week is supposed to stay above 80. the gulf should start warming. the fish should start biting. enjoy your stay. we are headed north on monday...sigh.

View PostPFF, I never asked before, but if there are "no fish in the canal" why are you always there?

That easy....I ride my bike down there for exercise or go for a walk with my wife.......The entertainment factor is good too.....all these people riding up and down with sticks on their bikes ranting and raving on cell phones..cursing and swearing at people....gathering in the middle of the road so nobody can get by...tossing trash all over the place.....casting over guys down on the rocks...and in the odd occurrence of someone catching a fish..parading all over with the thing hanging off the back of their bike and then taking pictures in the parking lot with it stretched out on the tailgate of their truck for the whole world to see......Its a good time and then you get to read about it here....kind of like deja vu.. all over again......How can you not like that?........moon.gifbiggrin.gif