Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RegDunlop

Turbo Tax Tim and Obama's Treasury

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

This guy is a ****ing joke. He cheats on his taxes then says to the tax cheats -- you better watch out - I'm gonna find you and uncover you and make you pay.

I wouldn't trust him to take my garbage out.

He is a ****ing POS thief.

HUSSEIN was invited into the WH the day after the election to get the ball rolling, as W recognized the country was in a crisis. W allowed Obama and his staff full access to the ship he was about to steer, and this **** POTUS has dropped the ball. So Obama has had PLENTY of time to pick people and put them in place to help the country.

So here we are how many weeks after Jan 20th and Turbo Tim still doesnt have a staff????

WHAT THE ****?

View PostThis guy is a ****ing joke. He cheats on his taxes then says to the tax cheats -- you better watch out - I'm gonna find you and uncover you and make you pay.

I wouldn't trust him to take my garbage out.

He is a ****ing POS thief.

HUSSEIN was invited into the WH the day after the election to get the ball rolling, as W recognized the country was in a crisis. W allowed Obama and his staff full access to the ship he was about to steer, and this **** POTUS has dropped the ball. So Obama has had PLENTY of time to pick people and put them in place to help the country.

So here we are how many weeks after Jan 20th and Turbo Tim still doesnt have a staff????

WHAT THE ****?

Who in their right mind would want to get aboard that sinking ship???????? Anybody with any ethics would certainly distance themselves from this group and wait till they crash and burn.

View PostWho in their right mind would want to get aboard that sinking ship???????? Anybody with any ethics would certainly distance themselves from this group and wait till they crash and burn.

You 're right...that doctor from cnn just bailed too...

it would be like being on the 86 Red Sox or the 04 Yankees or the 2007 and 2008 mets or the 18-1 patriots ....would leave a stench of being a loser that would be hard to remove