I'm surprised there are no Barbara Bush threads today...

Rate this topic

albacized

But the real question is; Can she eat bacon now without being considered a cannibal ?

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

No matter how much venom you may have for Bush Jr. you gotta admit Mom's always been pretty cool.

Hope her recovery is uneventful

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

View PostNo matter how much venom you may have for Bush Jr. you gotta admit Mom's always been pretty cool.

Hope her recovery is uneventful

Not exactly..... http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/bar...772563296.html

I don't wish her ill will personally however, I'd like to see the entire family drop off the face of the earth.

"One of the greatest delusions of the world is the hope that the evils of this world are to be cured by legislation."
Thomas B. Reed 1886

View PostNot exactly..... http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/bar...772563296.html

I don't wish her ill will personally however, I'd like to see the entire family drop off the face of the earth.

USS_George_H_W_Bush.jpg

USS George H.W.Bush CVN77 will be around for the next 50 years....you have to do somthing right to get your name on a ship.

"Obamacare: the efficiency of the DMV, the compassion of the IRS"