Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TF3

Cats and dogs

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Is it abnormal for the 5 month pup to be best friends with a 11 month kittyheadscratch.gif

I mean I love kitties and all, but my dog is supposed to be a fisherman, not a *****man.

These 2 critters love each other. When 1 goes outside the other sits at the door and waits. When the one comes in all hell breaks loose.

The pup will put the cats entire head in his mouth, the cat comes out lookin like Billy Idolheadscratch.gif

We have a 10 year old dog and added a kitten last year. We kept them in separate rooms at first. After 2 weeks the wife comes home and finds the 2 of them curled up on the dog bed sleeping. Now they are best buds. Strange yes,but it makes our life easier. its funny watching the two wrestle around.

We had a 15 lb orange tomcat, one of the meanest SOB's you ever met. Typical tomcat attitude.

Brought home a 10 month old sable shepherd (rescue). Well that shepherd grew to 102 lb's.

They were the best of friends. Ate together ( would even share a bowl), slept together and played together for almost 12 yrs.

When we lost the shepherd to spinal arthiritis...the cat searched the house daily crying for her ( was really hard to deal with) as we were missing her pretty bad ourselves. He died 6 months later. They are buried together under our holly tree. RIP Nikki & Puma.

I used to think cats sucked. We lost Striper last year who was an awesome cat. He loved the boat and would chase down dogs on the beach. When he vanished we got Snapper who is very similar, but throw in the new pup and it's a new gamewink.gif Almost free entertainmentbeers.gif