Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Irish Mist Johnny

Wounded Warrior Project & Asbury Show

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Guys and Gals,

Ben Lippen has been a stalwart in great causes and I applaud him for all he does (as well as Tim and the SOL members here). And whether it is a cause for the family of Gary2....I would like help some of our Wounded Warriors of NJ and donate a charter trip for 4 this year...all you have to do is walk up to me, write your name and number on a piece of paper at the upcoming Asbury Plug show and hand it to me. I plan to walk the show and please introduce yourself and my daughter will pick a lucky winner and I will personally send a check to the Wounded Warrior Project.....and the winner will enjoy a day on the Western LI Sound at a time convenient to you.

I will post the winner in this forum Sunday night....please, this is not a selfless plug for what I do as I live in NJ and you would have to be willing to drive up to New Rochelle NY and meet me for a trip in the Western LI Sound. I promise you a nice trip and in the end we will be helping a family in need who's son or daughter needs some financial assistance.