Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hpyzyna1

High 60's

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

since its supposed to be in the 60's i was thinking about hitting the beach saturday night at ibsp.. any one hit the beach so far this year or am i wasting my time since i have to travel over and hour to get there

Yep, expect those air temps along the water to be much cooler with them running still in the upper 30's/low40's this weekend. Doesn't hurt to try because you never know but it might be better during the day in the afternoon...

just cause the air is 60 the water is still in the 30s. dont waste your time. if ya really wanna fish i would head to the back somewhere.

View Postjust cause the air is 60 the water is still in the 30s. dont waste your time. if ya really wanna fish i would head to the back somewhere.

Now that's some good advice. I'm gonna take you up on that. biggrin.gif

View Postwill try the rb flats sat. and sun. two hrs before high tide. the flats should warm up a little.

Maybe. Personally, I'm thinking that Monday's snow and now all the melt run-off is gonna kill any potential for this weekend. Of course, can't hurt to try.

can any one tell me any "public fishing" areas or places to park? on RB. Not looking for your secrets, but just public areas. I am unfamiliar with the area. once I am there I can find my own spots.

Is there a pier in keansburg?

What about bayside of SH?

thanks,

i look forward to running into some of you guys this year!!!

first round is on me!!!

View Postdefinitly skip out front and hit the back flats at ibsp much better chance of hookin up just my .02

try the opposite side of IBSP lots of mud flats on the western side,that is where the bite always starts first