Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
surfflyfish4stripers

What will be the best team for T.O?

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

What team TO will be better of.?

Mike and Mike in the morning are talking about it right now and they came up with the idea on how he will fit in the New England Patriots with tom Brady and Randy moss,rams,denver,WHO NEEDS THE EXTRA HELP?

whats your take?

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a pats uniform, brady, moss and TO. Wow. If nothing else- it would really help the running game of the pats. The kraft family take a no BS approach to their team. Maybe TO realising he has made made mistakes and given the chnace with some structure and consequences he could be a fit.

Owens' career goes full circle. he ends up back in San Fran, where he finally learns to behave like an adult & earns the respect that people have always wanted to give him.

I hope Al Davis pays him a boat load to get him out there, it would make it almost worth while to actually watch a raider game just to see the antics..

It would be the Colts, with a clause in his contract saying that he gets cut the second he acts up. Peyton should also have the right to cut him at any time he wants.

T.O. would get his SB ring.

he's been at the top of the league in drops the past two seasons - completely overrated reciever that's no where worth the headaches and $$$$

Hope he goes to the Radiers - a miserable team for a miserable SOB

View PostPatriotsbiggrin.gif

Moss and Owens wide, and Welker in the slot.........good god help the league.....to dream...to bad he's mentally instable.

that is effin scary cwm31.gif

God Willing , No . smile.gif

Brady has the balls, clout, and rings to tell TO to sit down and shut up. Still, I don't think they want TO. I don't know where he could go at this point. IMO, every single team out there knows if the Cowgirls couldn't handle him then nobody can.....You might see some real crappy team give him a shot out of desperation.

How about the Lions? They can't get any worse anyway?

John