Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silent scott

how many?

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

HappyWave.gif how many plugs do you give to kids a year ? if not why? me and k.c. find it so much fun to watch a kid catch a fish . wink.gif we try and teach a spred the joy of the sport. show us a picture tell a story. by teaching a kid to fish or make plugs it only helps are sport . so , please take tthe time to teach.the smile you get arew $less. rember ask parents 1st.

Just got started so I havent given any away yet but certainly will. Thats what its all about passing the hobby on to the youngsters. They are the future and what you pass on will live on when were all gone.

Once i get the shop back in order, i will give a bunch of blanks to my nephews and nieces to paint, then i'll finish and put them in tubes for keepsakes, also give them some finished to fish..also been wanting to send a bunch of blanks to my sons daycare and let them paint em up, then put them in tubes or leave hookless.

also been wanting to give back to a boyscout troop or something..and do something similiar..just need to finish the shop...but man that would be priceless seeing kids catching fish..just the look on their faces.

Kudos to all who give abck to kids and what not clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

I always give kids plugs. KC knows better than anyonewink.gif

He waits for me to arrive at the airport and is the first to exchange with me.

Out west, if I see a kid fishing on the beach and see his gear is wanting. I am always walking up and handing them a plug. Best part is doing it in front of a bunch of adult plug junkies that know my stuff. I get as much joy from seeing the kids face and as the dear in head light stares from the junkies.

Besides plugs is like crack, start them young and they are hooked for life!!!! wink.gif

clapping.gif out standing ! I'm glad to see that there are peaple how care about are sport. by helping to teach we all win.smile.gif don when is the lead flying? about why I'm posting and not being quit only time well tell.rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif