Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishon8

want to buy gary 2 plugs

15 posts in this topic

Hey Bob, didn't plan on selling any of my g2 collection but looks like the wife might get laid off so here's some tigers for starters. The top two are 07's and brand new. The green and gold are 04's and used. The blue bottom plug is an 05 and used as well. No real blemishes on the used ones. There are scratches from where the hooks themselves have rubbed on the plugs and definitely rust on the hardware. The blue is in the best shape of the used. The 04's and 05' have gary's signature at the front under the plug near the metal lip and then the g. hull 04' at the back of the plug as well. In his later plugs he just has the g. hull and 07 at the tail end of the plug. $155 each, shipped and paypalled for the new tigers, and $120 each shipped and paypalled for the used ones. Thanks, Eric

attachment.php?attachmentid=222727&d=123

zero limit i will take the yellow with dot but can send out a postal money order no pay pal. also i am waiting on some payments should be here today if so i will take the bottom blue also, will check the mail now it comes late here smile.gif thanks bob

Hey Bob, thanks. No problem, money order is fine just pm your address and I'll get it right out to you. I'll be back tomorrow from work so if you let me know(about the blue one) by sometime friday afternoon that would be great. Thanks. Eric

Pappy, not sure if we have to start another thread or just thank bob for letting us borrow his but send me a pm the top plug is yours, Thanks, Eric

Fishon

I have a yellow and white sidekick and a solid white tiger,smokey tiger,blurple tiger, red head and a couple of others. What color you looking for, ill put pics up probably after the Flyers game.

srf, i am going to pass only because i am getting 2 from zero limit he was first to answer my thread. have enough tigers for now ! thanks bob

still need sidekicks,woodo's,enticers superkicks thanks bob

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0