Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skate Bait

Is it time to .........

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Replace the Political forum with something like a computer forum?

A couple of the other forums I subscribe to have no political forum, and things are so much more civil.

View PostReplace the Political forum with something like a computer forum?

A couple of the other forums I subscribe to have no political forum, and things are so much more civil.

Fine with me--if the price for doing away with that cesspool is a "zero tolerance" policy for political posts on this website---period.

How long to you think that you and BJ would last under that policy? wink.gif

View PostFine with me--if the price for doing away with that cesspool is a "zero tolerance" policy for political posts on this website---period.

I could survive, we'll talk about something less controversial, like religion.

View PostFine with me--if the price for doing away with that cesspool is a "zero tolerance" policy for political posts on this website---period.

Agreed. Political discussion brings out the worst in people. We already have PG junk bleeding out into the tavern, I'd hate to see any more of it.

View Postironic that the guy who is probably tied with posting the most political crap outside the PG forum is posting this no? cwm13.gifcwm13.gif

I think you are dead wrong on that call, Gov. I am here to make sure not maniacal comments do not pass without a challenge, so I only respond in here. If Jeffery wants to post his fascist pictures, I'll post 3 to counter act his dirty pictures. Shock and Awe!

wink.gif

View PostI think you are dead wrong on that call, Gov. I am here to make sure not maniacal comments do not pass without a challenge, so I only respond in here. If Jeffery wants to post his fascist pictures, I'll post 3 to counter act his dirty pictures. Shock and Awe!

wink.gif

Shock and awe is what the Pope has decreed henceforth for trangressions of his latest edict.

Keep the PGF, but make it password protected, said password being gained by passing a test, such as the INS Citizenship Test, followed by Anger Management classes and caffeine/nicotine/alcohol/THC detoxification. Everyone else gets dropped off in the TT to flounder in stoopid.

soapbox.gif