Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HugeDinghy

get me up to speed

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

havent been around since early sunday..someone wanna get me up to speed? Too many multi-page threads going to get up to speed on my own...

I went out to play cards last nite, split the pot but then had to pay $205 because I parked in a spot I shouldn't have and my truck got towed. And, I'm hung over again. cwm13.gif

View PostI went out to play cards last nite, split the pot but then had to pay $205 because I parked in a spot I shouldn't have and my truck got towed. And, I'm hung over again. cwm13.gif

ohh yea, 15 stout's made me sleep well.. I still say the 2nd bartender was better then the 1st tongue.gif

View Postohh yea, 15 stout's made me sleep well.. I still say the 2nd bartender was better then the 1st tongue.gif

told ya, though, I've been in love with the 1st one for years now. heart.gif

I'm having a hard time remembering what the 2nd one looked like. cwm13.gifbeers.gif

View PostI went out to play cards last nite, split the pot but then had to pay $205 because I parked in a spot I shouldn't have and my truck got towed. And, I'm hung over again. cwm13.gif

View Posttold ya, though, I've been in love with the 1st one for years now. heart.gif

I'm having a hard time remembering what the 2nd one looked like. cwm13.gifbeers.gif

Sounds like a night of fun! Tow charge was probably worth it! wink.gif

View Posttold ya, though, I've been in love with the 1st one for years now. heart.gif

her nose got smaller the more I drank...thats all I remember, that and she stopped me on my way out, but I cant remember what she told me frown.gif

View PostSounds like a night of fun! Tow charge was probably worth it! wink.gif

was out with dinghy sunday nite. last nite was cards. truck got towed last nite. wouldn't have happened if we didn't stop in the bar for a quick drink before heading home. or, if I didn't park where I did. redface.gif

View Posther nose got smaller the more I drank...thats all I remember, that and she stopped me on my way out, but I cant remember what she told me frown.gif

she told ya she loves ya and wants to have your babies. cwm27.gif

View Postwas out with dinghy sunday nite. last nite was cards. truck got towed last nite. wouldn't have happened if we didn't stop in the bar for a quick drink before heading home. or, if I didn't park where I did. redface.gif

Darn parking cops. beatin.gif

I won a high stakes poker game last night for over 100 large, Obama syas its ok to buy stocks, FnM does not know what a terrorist is, Someone quit smoking, armed revolt is brewing, someone stuffed a cat in a bong and went to jail....blah...blah...blah

Y did not miss much. Did ya get drunk?

View PostDarn parking cops. beatin.gif

wasn't parking cops, was a private company. I was parked in a school parking lot where most spots are available after school but some are posted. I happened to park in one of the posted ones. My own fault but it still burns my ass. nobody was parking in that spot last nite. cwm13.gif

she told ya she loves ya and wants to have your babies. cwm27.gif

thats what I tell myself anytime I have a convo with a hottie wink.gif

still cant believe the first 'tender was a mommy...too tight of a body..still had the little hips...man is she a good baby dropper

View PostI won a high stakes poker game last night for over 100 large, Obama syas its ok to buy stocks, FnM does not know what a terrorist is, Someone quit smoking, armed revolt is brewing, someone stuffed a cat in a bong and went to jail....blah...blah...blah

Y did not miss much. Did ya get drunk?

biz trip to philly..biggest snow biotches I ever met..tell me more of the bong*****

I'm leaving the high-flying telecom industry to enter politics. Sparky 2012. Coming soon to a White House near you. Believe it, b!tches.