Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joesnextoy

WTB : small womans waders

12 posts in this topic

I have a pair of Cabelas neoprenes, but I think they are size 8 womens. They are like new as far as I know. You can have them for whatever the shipping would be, if you're interested. I can check the size tonight if you are.

I think i have a pair in the attic thats your size . Cabelas light weight in green . These waders were only worn once . my wife will not be able to wear waders for a long time they were bought last year

I have 2 brandy new pair of ALbrights in the basement still in the box. Wifey didn't like em. Never brought em back Not Neoprene but they are supposed to be breathable. 50.00 a pair You pay shipping Pm me if interested

Have a pair here used one season, no leaks, women's M but shoe size is 7/8. They are stockingfoot, with gaiters included, not bootfoot. Can you use that size? My wife's now using breathables and doesn't need the neoprene. I think a price of $30, you pay shipping, is fair if you could use them.

View PostI checked the size on mine. Women's size 9. I don't think that will help you out.

thx for looking stripersurfster

View PostHave a pair here used one season, no leaks, women's M but shoe size is 7/8. They are stockingfoot, with gaiters included, not bootfoot. Can you use that size? My wife's now using breathables and doesn't need the neoprene. I think a price of $30, you pay shipping, is fair if you could use them.

thx flysully, ill pass she is actually a size 5 but goin 1 bigger just in case, they grow like weeds

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0