Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Havoc

Vacation Spots

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

Ok everyone I'm trying to find a vacation spot for my family this summer.Heres what I'm looking for,on the beach or very close,activities for my 14 and 11 year old to do,not to pricey but not a slum hole either.A hotel or a cottage rental{I know they can be expensive}.Looking to stay in Maine,New Hampshire,or Mass.Could anyone give me some ideas,my wife is going crazy looking for stuff on the internet.She has found lots of places to stay but when your spending $1400 for a week you really want to know if its worth it or not.

There are spots on the Cape where you can rent a small house or cottage for under 1k a week. Is camping a possibility? Nickerson State Park will run you just over $100 for the week and it's within 10 minutes of the flats (bayside) or a frontside beach, with lots of kettle ponds and trails in the park. Even if you rent a camper for the week, you'll still be way ahead.

I've got a brochure (PDF file) from a place in Wells, ME that my family and I have really enjoyed. If you want a copy let me know.