Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sparky

A day in the PG

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

I'm having fun. But I'm going to need a drink by the time the day is through.

I'm cultivating stoopid, 1 post at a time. beers.gif

I usually can't stand more than about ten minutes at a time in there before I stagger out with my eyes bleeding disbelief...

View PostThe key is to treat it with the amount of seriousness warranted, which most of the time is very little.

Give the man a cookie. It's a playground for a bunch of people who sleep at Holiday Inn Express, but don't really know what the heck they're talking about.

View PostLately I've been using it as an outlet to be an abusive dick. Sorry guys.

Everyone needs an outlet like that. If you ever get sick of PG, may I suggest the Rhode Island forum? cwm27.gif

walp, I'm exhausted. It's a lot of work to stay focused with so little oxygen in there. Too bad it's not interactive with real-time blood pressure readings. That could be as much fun as those portable breathalyzers on a Saturday night. beers.gif

I must rest up tonight so I can undo 100 years of women's rights tomorrow. pig2.gif

View Postwalp, I'm exhausted. It's a lot of work to stay focused with so little oxygen in there. Too bad it's not interactive with real-time blood pressure readings. That could be as much fun as those portable breathalyzers on a Saturday night. beers.gif

I must rest up tonight so I can undo 100 years of women's rights tomorrow. pig2.gif

Only 100. What kind of commie slacker are you?