Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bart1

want bm wadds

19 posts in this topic

I would like to get one or two more bm wadds. Lost one in the rocks and am down to one. I have lots of plugs and hoggies and rigged slug-os. Will post pics of a bunch of plugs if interested.

View PostI would like to get one or two more bm wadds. Lost one in the rocks and am down to one. I have lots of plugs and hoggies and rigged slug-os. Will post pics of a bunch of plugs if interested.

I have a Pink and white (New)......I'm looking for a BM Lilguy in Radioactive...

Teddy

here are a few. I know not many are customs but they are good plugs. I could could multiples. I want the wadds to fish so if they are used and in good shape thats ok. I also have the hoggies.

View PostHey Bart, I have alot of new BM Wads. Looking for any BM plugs except dannys. Might even do two Wads for one, if right BM plug. Thanks, Steve

Sorry the only ones I have left are fished. No new bms

I like it but cant do both nip for one used. can you spruce up the pot with something else. If you have another I have a barley used rm peanut in bunker I could through in.

View PostI like it but cant do both nip for one used. can you spruce up the pot with something else. If you have another I have a barley used rm peanut in bunker I could through in.

I only have one more left and don't want to trade that one. I could throw in NIP jointed wonderbread bomber the biggest size. BM are gonna be hard to find with the rumors of them stopping production.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0