Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrh22

The Berkeley Crowd

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

I thought it was a great Flea Market, actually got so crowded it was tough to move down the aisles. At least early in the day. I find these Flea Market something I look forward to during the winter months.

View PostI thought it was just as crowded as the years before. Although, I didn't see anyone else wearing an Effumall tee shirt. cwm13.gifsmile.gif

That's because THEY ALL had coats on. Unlike some crazy baztard standing in line in just a T-shirt.

I believe the total number was right up there as in years past with fishermen coming thru the doors. And it looked like plenty of plugs,tackle and equipment was being purchased...

View PostThat's because THEY ALL had coats on. Unlike some crazy baztard standing in line in just a T-shirt.

And I bet everyone with a coat on was sweating their peaches cause it was warm in there. smile.gif

View PostAnd I bet everyone with a coat on was sweating their peaches cause it was warm in there. smile.gif

I actually had to go outside a couple times because it was so damn hot.

View PostI thought it was just as crowded as the years before. Although, I didn't see anyone else wearing an Effumall tee shirt. cwm13.gifsmile.gif

MikeMcG, you're nuts standing out there on line with only the t-shirtcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

yer brain was frozen.! your opinion is too! beatin.gif

View PostMikeMcG, you're nuts standing out there on line with only the t-shirtcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

not nuts!! stooopid! ! ! bucktooth.gif