Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MD51

WTS: Van Staal (VS100S)

12 posts in this topic

Van Staal VS100 (Silver)

Reel was purchased around Oct. of 08 from my local B&T. I registered the reel with VS. Reel comes with box, bag & papers. Reel has been stored inside my home & washed down after each use. Reel was never dunked or dropped. I'd rate it 8/10 cosmetic (small scratches on handle knob & blemish on the top part of the reel foot. If you run your hand over the reel foot you can't feel the scratch that is why I am calling it a blemish. Must have been something on my reel seat when I attached reel to rod. Other than that the reel is mint. Currently spooled with 30LB diamond braid - snagged up a couple of times so buyer will probably have to re-spool. Sale is final unless reel is damaged during shipping.

US Made Van Staal #11K serial #. Sealed drag - external counter weight - lugged handle nut.

CON-US only - will ship reel after check clears my account. USPS Postal MO only. Not interested in any trades of any kind @ this time.

$490 shipped.

Funny thing is I don't own a camera - but reel is described to a T. If one were to purchase & find anything else wrong with the reel that wasn't in my description I would refund their $$$ and pay for return shipping. I do things right the first time. Just traded a 200 for a ZB - Jim will vouch that my descriptions are honest & forthright.

View PostPics?

Not interested in any trades @ this time. Tx for d' offer.

View Postany chance at trades?

Back up for sale...got d' ZB yesterday and fished it tday. There's no reason for me to keep 2 VS 100's & a 22RD. My description is very accurate about the reels condition.

Bump it up: $425 shipped - (I will ship UPS - insured - fragile with delivery confirmation).

DBS

Thought about it & figured what the heck - $400 and its yours - whats $25 bucks anyways. Just let me know if you still want d' reel in this thread & we'll exchange info via PM.

View Postas someone who is about to loose his job my single and final time offer is $400 money order shipped to NNJ

DBS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0