Un-American? You decide.

Rate this topic

Sparky

View Postit makes me sad when people

are intellectually lazy and dont understand all the things....

not only do you insult the "nation" but you promote mediocrity.

Bwahahahaha. kooky.gif

Yeah, as though using right-wing talking points to make an

intellectually dishonest argument doesn't promote mediocrity cwm27.gif

Destroying psychological barriers to the stateless society of free people since 1966.

View Postare a thousand examples of why this mind set is such ridiculous ****, and people eagerly ignore it.

what mindset?

I think believing in a free market Utopia is as dangerous as believing in any Utopia....

but adhering to principles in a form of capitalism that simply doesn't exist is a dangerous flight of fancy.

I like regulated capitalism.

I love my country.... and don't like seeing it go down the crapper because some people feel that in principle American Workers shouldn't be paid more than Chinese "slave" labor.

I find it more than a little Ironic, that those who lectured me for being UN-American for speaking out against Bush's handling of the occupation in Iraq are now actively tossing out the notion after one month, that armed sedition might be a necessity.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

View Postfree markets do not exist.

should not exist.

none of our global trading partners operate in a free market,

and I don't want "market forces" alone keeping toxins out of my food.

It's nice to stand on a principle.... but I prefer principles that exist, and aren't just partisan talking points.

lol, well, dont be sad little fella the burden of freedom is being lifted from you quicker than you can spout out another "partisan talking point" so you dont have to be scared of the big bad freedom boogie man any more eh?

Its just too bad that this cowardice gets pushed on other people and limits their freedom...cause I aint sceered.

taste the effing rainbow.

View Postlol, well, dont be sad little fella the burden of freedom is being lifted from you quicker than you can spout out another "partisan talking point" so you dont have to be scared of the big bad freedom boogie man any more eh?

Its just too bad that this cowardice gets pushed on other people and limits their freedom...cause I aint sceered.

ummmmmm,

you realize that you have been the one talking about posters being emotional,

yet that's all I see in this post.....

call me a coward, call me a sad little fella, call me all sorts of names.

doesn't change the fact that free markets do not exist.

just out of curiousity free markets principles would mandate that the US open it's borders to ALL immigrants who seek to move here.

do you advocate for this change in our immigration laws?

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

View PostBwahahahaha. kooky.gif

Yeah, as though using right-wing talking points to make an

intellectually dishonest argument doesn't promote mediocrity cwm27.gif

yea, ill bring your point up at the next legalize and right to die meeting ok punkin...Id pat you on your head but I might catch some stupid.

View Postno. corrupt power hungry politicians ignore the role of the government, and emotional people (such as your self i imagine) excuse it and let it fly in exchange for promises of "social justice" which these days translates to money/entitlements.. jesus do you people read history? not just our own but there are a thousand examples of why this mind set is such ridiculous ****, and people eagerly ignore it.

So, tell us where the Founders went wrong. Rather than an inane rant and assumptions about someone you don't know, how about offering an opinon on this history about which you say you know so much?

View PostI think it is just precious when people think we should be mere cheerleaders for the president, and considering that the constitution was put in place to put limits on the government, and not the people, and Obama apparently has no idea what the role of government is supposed to be, Id say it is your duty as a patriot to dislike this guy and hope his ideology doesn't become the norm. yes I hope he fails, miserably and Ill suffer any temp discomforts in exchange for holding dear things like the constitution, capitalism/free market and value for the individual. Anything less is un-American and a map to real failure.

Shante got it right. I'm with her.

I want to go on the record by say there will never be an armed revolution in this country. People are unwilling to save their country by merely paying an extra few percent to buy American made goods, nevermind the sacrifice required for an armed conflict. There may be a few isolated incidents involving suicidal whackos but the rank and file of the "ME" generation wouldn't take up arms even if we were attacked by another country. Besides, an armed conflict would do more harm to this country than anything I can think of with the possible exception of all out thermonuclear war. For the people posting about revolution, impeachment and the like, although I doubt you're serious, please remember that taking extremeist positions, attacking other members, and exaggerations only cause friction and lessens your credibility. With the printed word it's common for your intentions to be misinterpreted as there is no emotion or inflection to aid the reader. We're all Americans and we sink or swim together.

Ed Panzella

"BAITS MOTEL" - 2450 Maycraft Pilothouse

Higganum, Ct

View Post

you realize that you have been the one talking about posters being emotional,

yet that's all I see in this post.....

I'm sorry, but you're a coward if you cant live your own life. if you're afraid you life becomes too uncomfortable when the government is not checking out your canned meatloaf & gravy so youll exchange some freedom for it and the thought of nanny government it is just too horrible to consider. coward is being generous. I'm sorry, the consumer is responsible but the masses have gotten complacent and lazy, doesnt mean I jusy have to accept that as a new standard and be happy with it.

do you advocate for this change in our immigration laws?

right after we get rid of all the entitlement programs.

View PostI want to go on the record by say there will never be an armed revolution in this country. People are unwilling to save their country by merely paying an extra few percent to buy American made goods, nevermind the sacrifice required for an armed conflict. There may be a few isolated incidents involving suicidal whackos but the rank and file of the "ME" generation wouldn't take up arms even if we were attacked by another country. Besides, an armed conflict would do more harm to this country than anything I can think of with the possible exception of all out thermonuclear war. For the people posting about revolution, impeachment and the like, although I doubt you're serious, please remember that taking extremeist positions, attacking other members, and exaggerations only cause friction and lessens your credibility. With the printed word it's common for your intentions to be misinterpreted as there is no emotion or inflection to aid the reader. We're all Americans and we sink or swim together.

clapping.gif

View Post

right after we get rid of all the entitlement programs.

so your principles are on a contingency basis?

If cowardice to you is my saying I'd like a Law stating that you can't put poison in food, rather than allowing free market principles to put companies that poison us out of business... then guilty as charged.....

but what labels would you affix to those who put contingencies on the principles they claim they stand for?

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

View PostSo, tell us where the Founders went wrong. Rather than an inane rant and assumptions about someone you don't know, how about offering an opinon on this history about which you say you know so much?

hey chucks, it is highly amusing that you demand I educate you. Im not your teacher, but what i do know about you Id suggest you start by reading the entire constitution, American history and make an effort to understand what climate it was written in and why. Then discussion with you might not be so useless.

View Postso your principles are on a contingency basis?

If cowardice to you is my saying I'd like a Law stating that you can't put poison in food,

there would be no laws against that otherwise? murder and endangerment laws etc wouldn't cover all that? plus it wouldnt be too prolific to a healthy successsful business now would it?

ok, Im done, it is getting too ridiculous. you kids have a great day.