Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CharlieK

Private message problem

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Tim or any Forum Leader,

In the past 2 weeks I recieved emails from SOL notifying me that I have a private message, but when I clicked on the link or even went directly to the SOL site, I had no messages.

I know one was from SOL wishing me a Happy Birthday and one was from Digger, but I never got them. What's up with that. Anybody else having any problems?

CharlieK

I am wondering if it is possible for someone else to be registered with your email address. He gets the messages and you get the emails.. not fair..

Maybe "Charlie K" is getting the PMs of ChalieK and "Charlie K" is getting the emails of CharlieK?

View PostI am wondering if it is possible for someone else to be registered with your email address. He gets the messages and you get the emails.. not fair..

Maybe "Charlie K" is getting the PMs of ChalieK and "Charlie K" is getting the emails of CharlieK?

That may have been the problem - I merged his old account with his present account, it should take care of that problem - I sent him a PM to see smile.gif

TimS

View PostThat may have been the problem - I merged his old account with his present account, it should take care of that problem - I sent him a PM to see smile.gif

TimS

Glad to see I am not on your ignore list biggrin.gif

You will not get your messages if you password is not working. Your password is not working most likey because you forgot your password... Just an educated guess....

View PostYou will not get your messages if you password is not working. Your password is not working most likey because you forgot your password... Just an educated guess....

Your Education must be Poor Thanwink.gif I know I can't miss type my password

I have a message for you Lev,,,,

but its private......

I cant tell you....

its private.

BTW, my pms are working.

Charlie, looking forward to sharing a dark beach again soon, hope all is well.