BassinJ

Understanding a Choopy Needlefish

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

View Postthrow the friggen thing in the water and catch a fish (O)

I thought I smelled cabbage cwm13.gif

wink.gif

And there's a lot of truth in what you said ^^^^ - cast it out, reel it in slowly, twitch and pause when necessary icon14.gif

TimS

just thought i would pop on, have not been around (O)(o) been so depressed needed a chuckle today. anyway toss the needle out look up needles with my name i talked alot about them or read my article in new england stripers. they are a good plug, oh yeah 1 more thing. you dont need a fancy plug to catch fish. only thing you need it thre know how on how to tune it and work it. chaloopa makes some of the finest plugs I have ho'd

hi skittz and chumby and twinkie man Tim

remeber where ever you go there is a Qbeem waitin 4 U Tim.........

View Postjust thought i would pop on, have not been around (O)(o) been so depressed needed a chuckle today. anyway toss the needle out look up needles with my name i talked alot about them or read my article in new england stripers. they are a good plug, oh yeah 1 more thing. you dont need a fancy plug to catch fish. only thing you need it thre know how on how to tune it and work it. chaloopa makes some of the finest plugs I have ho'd

hi skittz and chumby and twinkie man Tim

remeber where ever you go there is a Qbeem waitin 4 U Tim.........

You're welcome here any time Dave, it's always good to see ya icon14.gif Lotta people here love yah, even with your Calvin and Hobbes hair HappyWave.gif

TimS

View PostYou're welcome here any time Dave, it's always good to see ya icon14.gif Lotta people here love yah, even with your Calvin and Hobbes hair HappyWave.gif

TimS

What he said ^^^^^ and.....

Most important.... a lot of people miss you Dave....very much. You should come back and post more often... maybe make you feel better. I know it will make many here feel better. smile.gif

23 mins ago, John B said:

i don't know what JBSC is, so I am going to have to say no....

"JB Skunk Chaser".  Similar to a Nite N Gale in that it's heavy and has no belly hook, just a tail hook.