Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
surfflyfish4stripers

Connecticut Outfitters is Moving!!!!!!

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Don't worry,they're working on remodeling the new building now.is going to be about 2 miles down from where they are in Silas Dean Hwy in Wethersfield. the new building is going to be huge.

i'm happy for them they're growing in rough time of this economy.clapping.gif

oh yes sir, and what i like the most is they don't have to deal with the drug enviroment in that spot they were.i was even afraid to park there and all crakheads waiting to see if you put the alarm on or not. fking crackheads.

hey zimmy i'm a few blocks away from the new store.let me know,we need to fish this may coming up in west haven to get some weakfish.they should be on their waydrool.gif

the one with the packey in the front right? Blaine still work there? Years ago, I worked on Franklin Ave and use to go over there a few times a week...

Yup that's the one, but im talking way before Blaine's time. I lived on Bond Street (off Franklin) for about a year right out of college. It was nice to have a bait shop in the hood, literally.

View Postdidnt realize it had been there so long, I only knew of it when I started working in Hartford, in or around '00

Yea, I'm talkin mid-late 80's