Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cityhunter

What do you think happened?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

What do you think happened to the 4 guys (2 football players) lost at bad seas. 21ft. boat. I sure would like to see them found in some bar or something! I can`t help but thinking, 2nd day? It`s just bugging me , what the hel* heppened??????

View PostWhat do you think happened to the 4 guys (2 football players) lost at bad seas. 21ft. boat. I sure would like to see them found in some bar or something! I can`t help but thinking, 2nd day? It`s just bugging me , what the hel* heppened??????

USCG reports finding 1 man clinging to a small capsized vessel off the Florida coast.

It was reported that these guys were in the boat anchored when it capsized. To me anchoring the boat in rough seas is the dumbest thing you can do. I would try to take the waves head on or else you run the risk of taking one side-on and capsizing, which is probably what happened.

Or your anchor will pull you under with a very large wave. The only guy found said they were flipped while anchored and the others were seperated from the boat. Pray for them and their families.

I agree, anchoring up 30 miles offshore in a 21ft boat in 12ft seas is very dumb. One guy was an experienced boatman/fisherman, I wonder why he didnt handle the situation better. Pretty small boat to be caught in large seas. I hope they find them.