Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike Jamiolkowski

Cabelas East Rutheford - Opening Delayed

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

2010 thats pretty good news.. I heard the project had been cancelled completely.. They even stopped taking applications.

What I had been told was they were situating the new locating in southern NY.

If the location stays the same as originally planned it will be located next to Giants stadium....I wonder if my PSL for my seaon ticks are going towards building cabelas...LOL

View PostHi Guys,

Is this Cabella's going to be in East Rutherford NJ? If so, where will it be located? What street?

It's supposed to be in the Xanadu complex next to Giants Stadium.

that proect is a nightmare. it will be done one day, its just going to take a little longer. i dont really understand why they would pick that place, but i hope it does happen, ill check it out.

I have been told by a few people that alot of politics played into the delay. Talking to people who live up there and somebody on the town council in Rutherford when I towed them home one night said it has been delay after delay for permits, failures, and politics in general. I guess some politition didnt get enough marine grease in his palm.

View Postenjoy paying sales tax even on catalog orders frown.gif

I hear ya. It'll also kill a few locals who always had good prices and info.frown.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

EC

Xanadu is in East Rutherford, in Bergen County. No sunday shopping in Bergen county unless the town allows it. East Rutherford does not!They were discussing that for a while. The building is already up. Green and Tan, right in front, next to rt. 3. Probably lots of interior work to do! They are still working on access bridges and roads. It's not a stand alone building like the other cabela's.