Bartering is the best

Rate this topic

etch a sketch

clapping.gif

...and I sent you that orange one just to bust you up for saying 'whatever' ...

...that silly thing matches perfectly !!!!

...however...is that one native to the great white north or are you gonna hafta send it to Vinny ...biggrin.gif ...(they got all kinda colorful critters down there !)

...I'm betting that his 3 foot pet gator would chase that right up to the truck to get a peice of that !!!

...awesome work sicko ...biggrin.gif

View Postbeautiful work etch... your so dam good man.... you make skipy look bad... TRUE lol

why you got to compare him to me? headscratch.gif am I comparing any one to you,confused.gif I understand you want to do some hineypatten,beers.gif but don't drag me into itshaky.gif thanks skippy

I learned all I want to know about Islam on 9.11.01

View Postwhy you got to compare him to me? headscratch.gif am I comparing any one to you,confused.gif I understand you want to do some hineypatten,beers.gif but don't drag me into itshaky.gif thanks skippy

i hope he was just jokingredface.gif, i dont build to compete or compare my lures to other builders, its all just fun for me , when the fun stops i will stop building, the worlds best are on here,drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif guys who can paint and build circles around me on their bad days, , i value my friendships with the guys on here more then carving and slinging paint will ever mean to me beers.gif

skipp, want a hugwink.gifkooky.gifcwm31.gif i will really have to stretch but i will try for youheart.gif

Etch

View Post, its all just fun for me , when the fun stops i will stop building,

Etch

i hear ya Etch, on that note, Your work kicks all that is ass and I love it, also i think I heard the lathe crank up again this last Sunday but only time will tell.

Be the chimp, not the frog.....

You can not compare brothers of the same faction, both of you have far surpassed the masses in art and creativity, besides you both run the wood working classes.

What you do with your time is more important than the amount of time you have.

wait to you see the feathers im sending you ... there not oldmans by all means ... if they dont work you can put them all together for one hell of a feather duster biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif .. one was getting so big you could play batmitten with it...beers.gif

Top Drawer Sport fishing " We Put Everything Into It "