Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BassNuts

Albright Tackle

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Anybody else having problems hitting the Albright web site? I try and it says "store removed" or something to that effect. Wonder if they pulled the plug? Anyone know anything?

I am on their e mail list, and recall a few weeks ago that they were offering a sale because they had the web site under developement and folks were unable to reach them, so they offered an extended sale as customer service etc. with suggestion to check the items designated for closeout for even better pricing.

I went back to my web visits and clicked on the albright links there and i get onto a site that developes web pages. Weird. I will go back into my emails and see if I have missed any warning of site shut downs. If you have their phone, it might help to call the number.

I just opened their last e mail to me, dated feb 24, and it would not open just a bunch of rectangles with x in them. I am not computer literate, so do not know the meaning of such a screen. I did reply to the e mail sent by their customer sevice. Will share the response.

Just 'googled' them and got the "e-commerce store not available' page.

SWAG is that they are changing providers and new provider/web page developer dropped the ball! First of the Month and a Sunday to boot would make conversion tricky at best! See what tomorrow brings.

the new site ------ and the software that is supposed to redirect from their old address is malfunctioning. The e mail reply I recieved said they would honor the promotion described in the Feb 24 email about the free yellowstone fly rod

i got a nine ft five wt gp fly rod and a bugati reel (this fall back when they had that killer sale) the rod is pretty good (definite upgrade from my old ll bean rod) i dont know if this means anything but all of the snake guides are the same size (is that normal) the bugati reel is good exept that its impossible to tune the drag (it not left and right, its like extrme direction) other than that pretty good

Love those big sales they have. I can't believe the amount of equip I got from them this past year.

I think the rods are great for the money, reels too. I'm gonna try the waders this coming season