Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levari

Missing at Sea

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

View Postthey werent that good any way. but seriously thats terribulbiggrin.gif

Luckily I read your profile BEFORE I ripped you a new buthole.

Being thirteen you are entitled to a LITTLE bit of youthful stupidity.

I'd say you used ALL of yours up...... and then some.

Man, This is exactly why you should never be heading out more than 10-15 miles with a single motor on your boat. Going out 50 is just flat out gambling with borrowed time...

I hope they find these guys.....

John

Oh man, this is not good.

I hope they find these folks soon.

An EPIRB is something that should always be carried when going off shore, and has become inexpensive enough for every boat to have one.

You do understand these are human lives at stake, and the possibility of them not coming home is very real?

I hope you rethink your attempt at humor, and no, I do not take your short years into account...

Shame on you!beatin.gif

I hope all turns out well but this is pretty far along it doesn't look good.

Let us hope for the best. I don't think people realize the responsibilities one has going out to sea whether you are in a 40 ft(er) or a 21(er).

**** happens and it happens fast,owned my own 21 ft(er) and have taken it out 35-40 miles with a single inboard calm seas and calm seas only because I am sissy.

21 foot boat,4 guys with 30 plus mph winds and those seas crazykooky.gif

I pray for the best and I will pray for all of them and again let us hope for the best

Someone should slap you kid.... OH WELL........little boy what if that was your family........Use your brain....

What a shame. anyone know what they were doing out that late?

I live approx 60 mile north of where they left from, just watched local news and no word as of this time,, it is very windy around here and off coast 15-20 with gust to 30 water temp hovering aound 60.

One of men is a local from Crystal River (Will Bleakley) ,i do not know the young man but do know his parents.(Local Businessman)

As hopefully as we all are, I am wondering why they was venturing out that far as Grouper and Red Snapper season closed , seas late yesterday was to be at least 4-6 and was to build up to 9ft later in night and 21 ft CC is not great boat to be in with those conditions. Outside temp in high50 -60 yesterday.

Local USCG is very good and located just few mile north of my location,hoping for the Best at this time. Be daylight very soon and hope it brings Good News.

Local news is that USCG is expanding search (750 Square mile area) and other assets standing by, The Boat is an Everglades design and MFR is claiming unsinkable ,so hopefully all are clinging to hull and found soon.