Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skate Bait

Before the brackets are announced.....

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Before the brackets are announced, post your predictions for the NCAA Final Four, and then let's compare those picks with any changes you make after the 65 teams are announced. Try to throw in one dark horse.

Pitt

UConn

Memphis

Arizona State

Uconn

UNC

Memphis

Oklahoma

I will put in Wake Forest depending on how they fare in teh ACC tourney. They are very big, and have a really good scoring guard. TEhy've been in a bit of a funk though, but if they put it together they are going to be very tough to knock out with all those big guys.

I also like Louisville.

Nothing earth shattering abotu pickign from the top 10 teams though. If Minnesota gets in, I'll pick them to win a few games, they just suck on the road.

Im just tossing out my strongest final four and then adding who I think can make a run if things fall right since we have no idea what the strong/weak brackets are.

UConn

UNC

Pitt

Memphis

cinderella-Butler

View PostI haven't really seen much of UNC this year. I assume you guys think they're very good.

I assume they will get the typical UNC treatment and have the #1 seed in teh East, which will have them playing 4 games at "home".

View PostI assume they will get the typical UNC treatment and have the #1 seed in teh East, which will have them playing 4 games at "home".

Don't be too sure of that...they play Duke next week at the Dean Dome..and if Duke wins, they're tied for the ACC lead...and if (I know, a lot of if's) Duke wins the ACC tourney, THEY may get that number 1 seed..just saying beers.gif

Pitt

UConn

Memphis

Wake

Pitt UNC Duke Oklahoma UNC is a good team, but look for roy to coach them outta the tourney.......thats his specialty wink.gif Pitt looks like a bunch of warriors everytime I see them Duke well they are a long shot at best. OU, why not? no on else picked them so I did. Wake will be there next year.....kinda young yet, havnt shown they can win 2 big ones in the row yet.