Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Didzis

BM Herring for BM Yellow/Parrot

37 posts in this topic

I am looking to trade these BM Herring patterms for BM YELLOW, CHARTREUSE or PARROT only. I am looking for wadds, cowboys, cowboys jrs, atom-40's or juniors atoms. It doesn't have to be a "straight" color trade so I may consider trading one style for another. If you are a collector, these have never been fished, but they do come with the typical BM blemishes, so I would be glad to post an extreme close-up pic if necessary.

Thanks, Didzis

Didzis, 6th one in photo # 1 please (next to needle). Sorry, I don't have photo capabilities yet. My BM's are brandy new. If not satisfied , you can send them back. Thank you, Steve

VanStaalSteve - I would be willing to do the trade you proposed. Let me post some good close ups of the plug you want - I'll do that as soon as I can.

Wetsuit - what other plug do you propose?

StriperSwiper - I would be interested in other plugs, but in yellow, parrot, chartreuse. Trying to round out my stuff for the coming season. If there's a plug here that you like, put something together that you think is of equal value and post it up. Thanks!

Yes, it's new, it was sold to me as "never fished" and I certainly didn't fish it. It looks like hooks were never on it but there's slight oxidation on the grommet, probably from storage. The second picture shows you the plug's worst features, which is why I wanted to post close ups. You know these plugs get passed from one person to the next, getting put in and pulled out of boxes. Personally I don't care, I buy every plug with the intention to fish them. But I want to give you a good look before we agree.

Thanks,

Didzis

in what sense? are you refering to what i am offering as far as the additional plug? in that case it would be either another wad in a different color or a bm danny in pretty much any color you would like...

if your refering to what else i may have beyond those i do have a yellow bm a40 but not positive i would let it go for the cowboy jr...if your interested let me know and i will give it some further thoughtsmile.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0