Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
klamman

I'm looking for some tail!!!!!

8 posts in this topic

Now that I have your attention....get your mind out of the gutter!!smile.gif

Looking for some nice tails, or "flags" for my dannies and some swimmers...looking for assorted colors...white...black...yellow...and ones with multiple colors..white/blue...white/black.....looking for a white/light blue/pink to match a cotton candy BM Danny......what do you have or what can ya make?? how much?? Let me know....

Thanks!!!!!!!

Klamman,

I will tie all you need. What you need to do is make a list of exactly what uou need, tags, siwash, and trebbles. Also what color combos. I will do everything with grade A saddle hackle and bucktail. I would put up some pics but I am in jersey awaiting Berkley. One problem is not allowed to sell, so in return I am looking for needlefish, afterhours, super strike, of course habs. You will be very happy. So make your list and I will get right on them if you are interested.

Thanks,

Charlie

View PostKlamman,

I will tie all you need. What you need to do is make a list of exactly what uou need, tags, siwash, and trebbles. Also what color combos. I will do everything with grade A saddle hackle and bucktail. I would put up some pics but I am in jersey awaiting Berkley. One problem is not allowed to sell, so in return I am looking for needlefish, afterhours, super strike, of course habs. You will be very happy. So make your list and I will get right on them if you are interested.

Thanks,

Charlie

Charli...I'll take ya up on that....I'll put a list together and I know we can work something out...Thanks!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0