Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bob jones

Mac Pikies & Pikes

5 posts in this topic

For Sale: $90 each lot shipped.

1st lot: White- new. Large has goldish tinge. Small has pinkish tinge. No issues.

2nd lot: Herring- new- Large has pink stripe. small doesn't. No issues.

Man Bob you must be a phsycic or somethingconfused.gif I'm in the market for a pikie! If the herring lot doesn't go I would like to get the herring pikie for $45.

I purchased a black pikie at a flea market and the vendor assured me they were new/unused, got home opened up the bag to get a closer look and noticed a perfect arch around the lure from the treble in the undercoating, obviously it was re-done. The other lures that I purchased from him were mint.

View PostMan Bob you must be a phsycic or somethingconfused.gif I'm in the market for a pikie! If the herring lot doesn't go I would like to get the herring pikie for $45.

I purchased a black pikie at a flea market and the vendor assured me they were new/unused, got home opened up the bag to get a closer look and noticed a perfect arch around the lure from the treble in the undercoating, obviously it was re-done. The other lures that I purchased from him were mint.

View PostBob, If prican wants to buy the small herring pike I'll buy the large herring.

You got it boys. Thanks. Bob

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0