Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pharmacyguy

I want to be Larry

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

View PostDahlberg when I grow up. The man is truly a renaissance man, muscian inventor and one hell of a fisherman.

I heard him once say that some of his cremated remains will be used in the making of certain plugs that will be fished.

Pretty cool...

Chris

View PostDahlberg when I grow up. The man is truly a renaissance man, muscian inventor and one hell of a fisherman.

Larry's fishing show is just awesome. Who else in the biz would ever go after Nile Perch or Golden Dorado. Once you watch Dahlberg in action all those other TV fishin' guys look weak.

The only problem is he needs more episodes. My tivo is filled with about 50 gigs of his recordings, and its only about 5 different episodes. The one with his sis, the dogtooth tuna episode (where he doesn't catch any) The giant catfish while the crew is bathing, the wolfish episode, and the two episodes about marlin on some you rich guys yacht.

I havent seen the golden dorado episode in years. frown.gif

I hate fishing shows, Dahlberg is the one exception. It sure beats watching some bloated jackazz throwing little fish in front of big fish. I hope Mark Sosin gets cancer.

View PostI heard him once say that some of his cremated remains will be used in the making of certain plugs that will be fished.

Pretty cool...

Chris

That's cooky but at least he wont snort his father's ashes with cocaine like Keith Richards

View PostCocky? My first thought was "He really wants to be fishing in the most unique when he's gone". The one angle we never get to experience. In the fish's mouth.

not cocky dude...kookybiggrin.gif

Craotian dictionary failed me againredface.gif

View PostThat's cooky but at least he wont snort his father's ashes with cocaine like Keith Richards

Is that true Z about Keith Richards. thats sick know what i meankooky.gif.lol lol

Hey guys, watched a HFBF show last nite in Venezuela/Siriname. Larry was nailing Peacock Bass on a surface plug that walked the dog like nothin' i'd ever seen. The glide was sublime. He made reference to it as "Wide Glide, the only one in the world". I haven't searched it out yet, and noticed these post for Larry. Anyone got any info? Thanks

After some quick research and a call back from larry, who informed me that the show was shot in Columbia and Wideglide is not currently in production.frown.gif