Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlibonz

thanks sol

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Just want to thank everyone for making this sight what it is. I can ohnestly say I am happy to have a place to come and share a passion that goes real deep in everything I do. We, the ones who aren't here to just take advantage ar extremley fortunate. Ya know it might sound korny but its true. There are just too many people that have yet to truely find out what this sport is about. Its not about who has the nicest or the most fishing gear, its not about who did what first, there is realy little room for the serious hating that goes on.

What its about is the moment when you think everything has let you down and then that reel screams, its about the moment you are there to lend a hand to someone with maybe less experience get into that bits we all dream about, its about helping someone out make a decision that maybe we once needed help making, or how about the most important putting that rod in someones hand for the first time.

Like I have said before I love this sight and it has afforded me quite a few new people in my life that today I call friends. I just prey that some of you can get over some of the real petty stuff and stop hating on one another and go on to enjoy this stuff beyond your wildest dreams. Well I am in my hotel room with my whole family and can't wait to get up tomorrow and go to the fling where I will be able to put some faces to all the names.

I know its a bit gay but I don't care.