Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skate Bait

Here's a little situation

Rate this topic

65 posts in this topic

2 weeks ago I am sitting on a bus on my way to class, the bus stops at one point to pick up some students. Another "older student" gets on the bus, and sits on one of the bench seats directly across from me. She is by no means what would be called beautiful, and by no means "ugly". She was about 5'10" to 6', and I am estimating about 140 -160 lbs. She was however a fantastic dresser, and after we started chatting, demonstrated that she was very smart, and had a great sense of humor. I really enjoyed talking with her.

Yesterday, she gets on the bus again and comes over and sits next to me. She smelled better than a woman should be allowed to smell!

Again we had a very fun conversation for the 10 minutes before we came to my stop.

I am a more than a little embarrassed to tell you that I am a little smitten by her, but I am married, but I have thought about her several times since yesterday. A part of me says, "take a different bus next week," while another part says not to.

What to do? What to do?

redface.gif

beatin.gif

cwm12.gif

in ur thredz cross postin your bitter resentment beers.gif

View PostI am in the same boat as John, I suggested we get a cleaning lady, but I had no idea it would be me!

I got home from work a little while ago and mopped the floor cause the wife won't make the puppy go to the bottom of the outside stairs to do his business. So he'll step in it, and then track it through the kitchen. She says she is too rushed in the morning. God forbid she fet up 5 minutes early! Why should she though? SHE has a cleaning person!