Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hammer

Like guitar??

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

View PostI'm kinda afraid to listen, Jim. Someone told me to listen to this guy about 40yrs ago and things havn't been the same since thenbiggrin.gif

Erik,

I hear ya!!Look at my sig,There`s no one like Jimi,but this kid is close.He can flat out play.Give him a chance........

I can't seem to access the link for some reason, so I can't listen, but we could sure use a present day Jimi. Nothing like him since...

Did any of you D.C. area folks listen to WHFS-FM in the 70's-early 80's?

What I wouldn't give for a real FM "alternative music" radio station these days!!

View PostI can't seem to access the link for some reason, so I can't listen, but we could sure use a present day Jimi. Nothing like him since...

What I wouldn't give for a real FM "alternative music" radio station these days!!

I grew up listening to Damian , Cerph and Weasel ! I used to hang out at the Psychodeli in Bethesda . There and Dirty Nellies .

Don't get me started on missing the ole' HFS.....

Jefferson Airplane, Procol Harum, Tom Rush, Velvet Underground, James Gang, Little Feat, Quicksilver Messenger Service, Alice Cooper, C,S,N anf Y, Doors, Dylan, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer, Jethro Tull, Janis Joplin, King Crimson, Moody Blues, Pink Floyd, old Stones, Who, and Yes, Santana, Ten Years After, Leo Kotke, Firesign Theatre ......................... stop me, this could go on for hours!!!!!! smile.gif

View PostI can't seem to access the link for some reason, so I can't listen, but we could sure use a present day Jimi. Nothing like him since...

We have one here in Central Pa that plays all that stuff along with today's stuff. I can't get the radio station in the house, but I can listen to it online on there website.

Did you notice the"******=************"

If you insert this,the link will work.

View PostI grew up listening to Damian , Cerph and Weasel ! I used to hang out at the Psychodeli in Bethesda . There and Dirty Nellies .

the Pschodeli. Rootboy Slim, Tex Rubinowitz, Evan Johns, Danny Gatton, now those were the days! Left a few brain cells there for sure.40.gif