Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reelstriper

where are they???????????

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

me an a friend started out at north beach an went all the way to shrk river inlet an still nothing all day yesterday. thinking about just hanging it up for the season but i know the minute i do that they will be all over the place. any one hitting them in moco?

been catching fish at night...nothing spectacular 3 - 4 fish for 2.5 - 3 hrs effort...

some 12 - 15#, and some 23 -25", but I've caught them every night ... I don't fish during the day...

me an a friend started out at north beach an went all the way to shrk river inlet an still nothing all day yesterday.

Did you guys fish the north beach and SRI? Did you fish a lot places (no names necessary wink.gif ) in between? Or was this more of a scounting kinda thing?

TimS

RS, yesteday was a tough day because of the weather but there are more fish around MoCo. The last 10 days there have been more fish around than have been all fall. Try it at night and dusk has been good. Now for the bad part, Wednesday night it was one of those lost count nights, more than 20 less than 40 kinda thing, the biggest fish I had was 25" and many as small as 16". Dont give up yet, the water temp is holding, the baits around, and the air temps have been good, remember January and Februray can be long months.