Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoBow

WTT Daiwa 30 SHV for 20SHV

11 posts in this topic

Have a used Daiwa 30SHV and would like to trade for a 20 SHV. Has some rash as shown in pics. Casts and works great. Made in Japan model. Rod clamp included. Has fresh Suffix Tri Plus 17# and 50# shocker. Not looking to sell, but could add a few dollars if your 20 is in better condition than this reel.

Got one brand new, Japan model has never seen line. I'd like to get $120 for it since I paid quite a bit. No really looking to trade and if you're not looking to buy, I understand!biggrin.gif

Here ya go Dave... How's this work for you... My reel, these plugs, and $10 for your shipping, for your reel. Please forgive me if I'm off on the plug's maker; not a plug guy. All trebles are crushed. Shouldn't matter, these are fishers, not collectors...

Bombers - Magnum Long A's and A Salts. Light use if any.

Gibbs, Gibbs, Unknown (used w/hooks marks), Gibbs, Swim Oreno

Atoms and Gibbs. All used, most in good condition.

GoBow, that's a great offer and I think you went overboard on that offer. It's way too much stuff for my reel and it would be bad karma to take all that for it. I'd much rather sell it so I have a suggestion. Since you have some nice plugs there and don't use them you can sell them on the BST forum and I will sell you my reel for $115 shipped. That's less than I paid for it but you want it bad and I want you to have it, but not for all that stuff. I would be robbing you. I'll hold the reel for you as long as it takes for you to sell those plugs.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0