Followers 0
swj

4 Troublemaker Surfsters

19 posts in this topic

7/8oz TM Surfster Olive/Pink/White w/ Black around eye (NEW) $60

7/8oz TM Surfster Olive/Pink/White (NEW) $60

7/8oz TM Surfster Blue/Pink/White (VERY LIGHT USE) $57

3oz TM Surfster Blurple (NEW) $60

The 3 NEW plugs are absolutely MINT, not even a minute bubble in the epoxy, the LIGHTLY USED one, it might not have even been in the water, and you can hardly notice the 'use' wink.gif. I believe the 7/8oz little guys are pretty rare, I recall someone paying much more than I am asking for one of these very recently.

Take them all for $225, paypal is my preferred method of payment but MO's will suffice, add $2 to the listed prices for paypal. If you don't like the price, make an offer, worst that can happen is I say no.

attachment.php?attachmentid=218385&d=123

View Posthey, i thought about it and i can offer a giant jointed, but id like to offer a scaled rm danny for the top?

Eugene - if you wouldn't mind posting a photo or two that would be great. I'm more interested in selling them at this point but entice me wink.gif

Price drop:

3 Remaining surfsters $55 each or $160 for all

sure, i was one of the dannys in the pic i posted in your old thread. if you really rather have the money im sure i can sell one of the dannys for the amount your asking right awayss. if not its no biggie. thanks either way

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0