Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bridgerat

10 years from today...

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Let us say that 10 years from now the economy is healthy, unemployment is down, housing prices are stable, the dow is at 16k, the national debt is half off what it is today, and we have cut our dependence on foreign oil by 20%.

Are these changes a reflection of Obama's policy working or would the market eventually corrected itself to achieve the same thing? Discuss.

no.

it will mean that Obama lost in 2012 to a conservative/libertarian, conservatives/libertarians took over Congress in 2010/2012/2014, and both cleaned up the mess that Obama made..

It's not going to happen so don't waste your time or energy hypothesizing on fairy tale topics.

We are going to pay the piper....BO has taken the stance that he'd rather delay the ultimate pain, which we'll experience in 5-10 years.

USSR here we come. In 10 years, everything will be "nationalized."

It's hard to believe what can happen in 10 years..... It's strange how from say 90-2000 we had a lot of changes take place throughout much of society and technology wise. It seems like from 2000 to present day things haven't changed much in those 2 areas. I just wonder what things will be like in 10 years. I'm not gonna speculate who to thank if things are good then. I would just be thankful if they were good.

John