Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

For all the positive, respectful members of this site...

Rate this topic

105 posts in this topic

It's not an excuse, but an explanation - one long time member recently asked me something that made me realize something...and there are thousands of you that this response covered so I just thought I'd share it with you, too HappyWave.gif

I'm gonna do that for you...you tend to be respectful, helpful, positive and have never been a problem here -- the sad part about that is, with so many thousands of members, folks that are model members often don't get any attention from me cause I'm so busy chasing the loons around redface.gif I know that's a long way to say "yes" to your request, I just thought you should know that your good nature and respectful attitude have not been overlooked...I wish I had more time to spend telling folks how great they are instead of spending so much time telling clowns to behave smile.gif

I wish I could spend as much time thanking people for being so great as I do asking people to act like adults - just know that your generosity, your respectful and helpful actions...they do not go unnoticed. I hope I do not miss too many opportunities to say thank you smile.gif

TimS

If anyone is respectful, helpful and being positive in here, lots of other members will know. They will also get the respect of other members here.

And Thanks to you for having us here, I've learn a lot and met a lot of good people.

Do I get a cookie for being good? My mommy used to give me a cookie when i was good.........................just saying, I like free.............cookies.

Nevermind

beers.gif :be ers:

for those of us who are somewhat new to striper fishing this site is a gold mine. It's that way because it is well managed. But for your interventions the striper side of the house would get as looney as the political graffiti section--and you would lose most of the fisherman. Thankssmile.gif

There are a handful of people here who immediately come to mind when you say "respectful, helpful, positive". I won't embarass them by mentioning their login names, but they really are amazing people. Their quality shines through the monitor.

The generosity by the members here is just staggering -- the fundraising for members in need and the giveaways...I mean, where else do you really see that? It certainly helps counter-balance some of the negaitivity that is so damn easy to dump into any virtual world.

Thank you, Tim. The quality of this site keeps me away from any other site of its type -- nothing else really compares. Just saying becuase I'm sure at times it feels like a thankless job.

Nothing like a love-fest!

heart.gif

View PostIf anyone is respectful, helpful and being positive in here, lots of other members will know. They will also get the respect of other members here.

And Thanks to you for having us here, I've learn a lot and met a lot of good people.

I'll second this. Alot of good people here give there advice, knowledge, support, and help to those of use who need(ed) it from time to time (or more often).clapping.gif

there are some real class act folk here smile.gif whom i enjoy being associated with. and then we have some less than stella members...i don't envy tim having to deal with the loon faction, whom the rest of us can simply ignore. hope to see a bunch of you lugs in nj next week, don.

View Post

I wish I could spend as much time thanking people for being so great as I do asking people to act like adults

Some of us could fall into both categories. Yes I've been admonished for being a bad SOL'er but like many others I hope that I've also added some positive content as well.cwm13.gif

internet_baby.jpg