Jersey Devil!

Rate this topic

Vlloyd

kid that lived around the corner from me growing up used to work on some guy's boat in AC. Guy belonged to a hunting club. kid told of a double barrel shotgun hanging in the place that belonged to one of the members. the story was the guy was out hunting in the pines, ran in to the devil, dropped the gun and ran. when he came back the next day with friends, they found the gun wrapped around a tree by the barrels.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

View PostWas it on Monster Quest, because that show blows.

They NEVER catch anything.

Eebs and Frank could produce Tog Quest and it would be better.

For once, I wish somebody would finally drive up at the end with a critter in the bed of their truck.

Alien, Bigfoot, Nessie, Devil, Chubacabra - I don't care.

I want a friggen corpse!

I bet if I lived in Jersey. me and Ooter could go out and snag us one in a weekend. beers.gif

i'm so with you on that one. i hate that show.

i mean, i wanna see something kilt!! kilt dammit kilt!

i don't care what it is... kill it. and then drag it's corpse back and say... nope, i guess that wasn't it.

Ack. Foo.

I want to die from a good old fashioned case of living.

the ghost and monster shows shakehead.gif come on people

staple something to a kangaroo for petes sake. they figured this out in the 1800's, made some loot

a show with the goonz has merit. we could track down things like togzilla and other relics cwm31.gif

attachment.php?attachmentid=183312&d=122

confirmed problematic

View PostWas it on Monster Quest, because that show blows.

They NEVER catch anything.

Eebs and Frank could produce Tog Quest and it would be better.

For once, I wish somebody would finally drive up at the end with a critter in the bed of their truck.

Alien, Bigfoot, Nessie, Devil, Chubacabra - I don't care.

I want a friggen corpse!

I bet if I lived in Jersey. me and Ooter could go out and snag us one in a weekend. beers.gif

I'm with you Show me something dead or alive!biggrin.gif

Alive, huh.............try Drumthwacket in Princeton......I hear he resides there.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

Fort grumpy I'd be more afraid of the rats then the Jersey Devil.cwm31.gif

View Postbest jersey devil story was my dad's girlfriend when we were younger. she had a nightmare that the jersey devil lived in the fort grumpy area and ate my father's feet.

to this day he still has his feet. so i'm going to say the jersey devil does not excist.

View PostHey MV How ya been, Whats that the ghost at Dikes bridge? biggrin.gif

That is the ghost of Lucy Vincent (she winters in Joizy).

sarcastic_joker.gif

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."  

~Henry David Thoreau
(member formerly known as MV Bluefish)